aving realized the fact that the old students are still the life of an educational institution, the college has established the Regency Alumni Association. Many students from passed out batches keep coming back to the campus for reminiscence whenever nostalgia compells them to do so.
The objective of the association is to bring together the college alumni, promote fraternity among them and seek their guidance and assistance for the development of their alma mater. Such active involvement of the alumni with the college is especially required considering the challenges, which all the centers of learning now confront including the imperatives of developing courses to study which will meet the requirements of our rapidly changing industry.
How do you like to contact the batch-mate of yours who:
- Write notes specially for you, so that you didn´t miss out on anything when you were sick.
- Never hesitated to share ideas & feelings.
- Was an able ally and through this association, both of you made winning awards a habit.
- Was great fun, had wierd ideas, used to be laughed at and came to you for encouragement.
- The best opportunity to meet your college mates awaits you.
- Meeting and sharing is real fun/Contentment
- The joy of meeting your college friends can never be supplemented.
- Converge, Converse and Celebrate.
The principal conducted the election of Office Bearers through voting and the following members were
elected as the Office bearers for the year 2016-17.
Unfortunately, you don´t have a clue where the person has been or is now. You could either hope for that once in a lifetime chance-meeting somewhere, or simply register here at the alumni page.
Registration will enable you to:
Keep in touch with the college by means of the college newsletter. Availing of assistance from the college for services like placements. Get in touch with your batchmates.
President – Y. Abhilash Kumar
Vice President – Bharath Bhushan
General Secretary – B. Vinay Sagar
Joint Secretary – Shreya. B
Treasurer – P.Lakshmi Kanth Reddy
Executive Member – Srinath. A
Executive Member – Kiran Mayi Audina